My soft skills include a personal communication style that has placed me in sales calls and direct communications with clients and their tech teams. I try my best to speak clearly to what I know and listen to others on what I do not retaining enough skepticism to ask questions and attain clarity. As a teammate, I am highly likely to highlight the work of others. I do believe a good leader lifts others and try to live up to that no matter my place in a structure.
The hard skills below are tools I use frequently both at work and on my own personal projects. It is not a comprehensive list, and I am not as strong with some skills than others, but I can be trusted to perform with these.
- Twitter Bootstrap
CMS, CRM, C??s
- Drupal 8 & Drupal 6
- Salesforce (Lightning IoT Integration)
- TWIG template engine
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
I find about one to two hours a day to discover something new. So, in addition to developing work related skills, I take time to see how something my workplace doesn’t call for works. Most of my small projects, like connecting React.js with my local WordPress installation API, don’t make it to GitHub. A few projects have.
What I am studying
- Vue.js – a personal commitment to constant improvement
- Rapid Prototyping – a personal commitment to constant improvement
What I’ve Studied
- Backbone.js (Newborn Feedings Tracker on Github)
- Ember.js with Headless Drupal
- Mongo DB
- WordPress API
- UX Tools, perhaps Adobe XD or UX PIN
- Drupal 8 CORS
- Adobe Spark, just seems fun